Which musical instraments do you own?

ok so i will upload pics in a second lol but these are the instruments i have
12 string mitchell acoustic guitar
jackson rr3
custom paint job on some really crappy guitar i got from a friend (my favorite)
Sg special (epiphone)
Sg which i am currently modifying to have bigsby trem and p-90 pickups
Mandolin :D

Thats awesome, i've only got my one guitar, But i do love her :P

I don't have anything... :(

Been meaning to learn for quite a while... got friends in various bands from local ones to ones which have been on tour and even released albums :), I've been considering getting one and maybe learning a bit from them, could get some help finding the right guitar too... but haven't ever really done it :(
If I did, I'd also probably learn how to improve vocals too (I can get a decent sound but need more consistency :( )... ideally, I'd find another guitarist, a bassist and a drummer who all See then start a Na'vi band... but that's just a dream... there's nobody around here :(

I don't have anything... :(

Been meaning to learn for quite a while... got friends in various bands from local ones to ones which have been on tour and even released albums :), I've been considering getting one and maybe learning a bit from them, could get some help finding the right guitar too... but haven't ever really done it :(
If I did, I'd also probably learn how to improve vocals too (I can get a decent sound but need more consistency :( )... ideally, I'd find another guitarist, a bassist and a drummer who all See then start a Na'vi band... but that's just a dream... there's nobody around here :(

If you ever want help looking for a guitar or tabs or anything let me know Human and i can help :)

Nice Schecter! I have a C1 myself with a floyd rose trem, but I am likely selling it this weekend if the deal goes through lol. Started playing but long story short I couldnt go through the routine again. I also dabble a bit at the piano but am completely self taught at that, hopefully can start lessons soon though.

Now my main instrument and what I consider myself fairly decent at is the sax! :D been playing it now for...oh I think its been a bit over 9 years! Mainly a jazz player but love my classical as well. Playing on a nice Cannonball alto sax at the moment (needs to be cleaned XD) thought if I am able to make one of the jazz bands here in college when I eventually try out I would like to upgrade to a mark 6 selmer! (ballin sax LOL) ill get pics :P

Pic of my guitar

IMG_0898.jpg

And this is my sax!

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

Don't have any pics of mine, they wouldn't be worth posting anyways...

...but I have a Fender Strat (sunburst color) and a trumpet that's probably older than me. IDK, I got it used, and I've never found out exactly how old it is, but judging by the fact that the shiny outer layer of the brass piping is worn away in several places, I assume it's way old. :P

Also got a keyboard that I'm not very adept at playing; I got that for free. Then a tambourine, a cowbell, maracas, and claves.

But I do not yet own my favorite instrument to play. I will stop borrowing and get one of my own someday and I will never give it up as long as I live, I knew I was meant to play it right when I made my first few notes with it. I could go on about why I love it so much, but in any case this instrument is...a mellophone. A cookie for you if you know what that is without having to Google it. :P

I'd also like to get a melodica. I'd keep it in my backpack then play it randomly while walking to classes. I like playing music in public when people aren't expecting it. :xD:

ideally, I'd find another guitarist, a bassist and a drummer who all See then start a Na'vi band... but that's just a dream... there's nobody around here :(

Well if you ever get that Na'vi band together I'd love to hear it because it already sounds AWESOME. :D What would it sound like?

Man we should soon! I was in a huge jam session mood today! Heard a guy practicing the sax and the first thought in my mind was I wished I had mine to show him up! :xD:

I used to carry it with me in my car all the time but with it being expensive and not playing to often cuz of school I leave it at home. I think I may have to go grab it this weekend :D

Fkeu'itan

Pamtseo Vitra
Donator
PICT0024.jpg

My one and only. :)

(Well, I have others, but this one's my baby.)

Spanish Flamenco, bought second hand for £65. But it's not the price of it, it's how you play it right? ;)

Don't have any pics of mine, they wouldn't be worth posting anyways...

...but I have a Fender Strat (sunburst color) and a trumpet that's probably older than me. IDK, I got it used, and I've never found out exactly how old it is, but judging by the fact that the shiny outer layer of the brass piping is worn away in several places, I assume it's way old. :P

Also got a keyboard that I'm not very adept at playing; I got that for free. Then a tambourine, a cowbell, maracas, and claves.

But I do not yet own my favorite instrument to play. I will stop borrowing and get one of my own someday and I will never give it up as long as I live, I knew I was meant to play it right when I made my first few notes with it. I could go on about why I love it so much, but in any case this instrument is...a mellophone. A cookie for you if you know what that is without having to Google it. :P

I'd also like to get a melodica. I'd keep it in my backpack then play it randomly while walking to classes. I like playing music in public when people aren't expecting it. :xD:

Well if you ever get that Na'vi band together I'd love to hear it because it already sounds AWESOME. :D What would it sound like?
Probably power metal, maybe with some symphonic metal and folk metal influences, because power metal is probably my favourite genre (and suited to my vocals) and symphonic and folk metal are both great and would fit the theme I think :)

Nice Schecter! I have a C1 myself with a floyd rose trem, but I am likely selling it this weekend if the deal goes through lol. Started playing but long story short I couldnt go through the routine again. I also dabble a bit at the piano but am completely self taught at that, hopefully can start lessons soon though.

Now my main instrument and what I consider myself fairly decent at is the sax! :D been playing it now for...oh I think its been a bit over 9 years! Mainly a jazz player but love my classical as well. Playing on a nice Cannonball alto sax at the moment (needs to be cleaned XD) thought if I am able to make one of the jazz bands here in college when I eventually try out I would like to upgrade to a mark 6 selmer! (ballin sax LOL) ill get pics :P

Your stuffs awesome :D, It'd be so sick if we could all get together and jam for a while :P