So the Packers

[YOUTUBE]6ps_eqH4KPc[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]oicSTRWH_i0[/YOUTUBE]
:party::party:
After losing an NFC championship last year, and being the under dog this season. We finally brought the trophy home to Lambeau. :awesome:

[YOUTUBE]6ps_eqH4KPc[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]oicSTRWH_i0[/YOUTUBE]
:party::party:
After losing an NFC championship last year, and being the under dog this season. We finally brought the trophy home to Lambeau. :awesome:

Yeah, I hate to be the one to say this, but shouting colors isn't hip hop and Lil Wayne is an absolute disgrace. Good for the Packers though, bringing the trophy back to Green Bay. The Cowboys should be in the hunt for it again next year!

Last edited:
Its a parody of Wiz Khalifa's recent release titled "Black and Yellow".

Yeah, I know, both songs are awful IMO. A bulk of Lil Wayne's songs come from reproducing other terrible rappers' music, and Wiz Khalifa raps bad lyrics over pop beats. I'm really getting sick of the direction modern hip-hop is heading/has already headed. But enough of my hip-hop talk, back to the Packers winning the SB. Aaron Rodgers is a beast.

GO PACK! Im not really a packers fan but I hate the Steelers and rapistburger bwahahaha! Plus I really wanted to see Rogers get that ring! He is a great qb and made some great throws during the game! Was a fun game to watch the Steelers get whooped up on in the start and I so bad wanted to see them show a Steelers fan crying into their "terrible towel" LMAO! :xD:

How about those black eyed peas and christina screwing stuff up though XD

go pack! Im not really a packers fan but i hate the steelers and rapistburger bwahahaha! Plus i really wanted to see rogers get that ring! He is a great qb and made some great throws during the game! Was a fun game to watch the steelers get whooped up on in the start and i so bad wanted to see them show a steelers fan crying into their "terrible towel" lmao! :xd:

How about those black eyed peas and christina screwing stuff up though xd

GUNNY, how bout dem cowboys next year?!?!?!?