Post Your HD Pictures Of Neytiri!

thanks for the pictures. made a gif from the trailer. :)

av2ney5-9-22mod1.gif

:)😍

Oh there's more. The two in the sinking ship sliding down the hall are Neytiri and one of her kids. That's the only other scenes of her in the new trailer.

Aaron

Donator
Re-posting some of my old cross-eye 3D images. I made and posted almost 100 of these back in the day, but all the old links are broken now. If you can't cross your eyes, you're out of luck. If you can, you may still want to zoom out (shrink the window) or sit back from your screen. That will not only make it easier to cross your eyes enough, it will also increase the depth that you perceive in the images.

NeytiriTeachingJakeNavi.jpg

NeytiriDrinkingFromFlowerStereo.jpg

NeytiriAndPaliStereo.jpg

NeytiriRealizesJakeIsWatchingHer.jpg
NeytiriYouAreReady.jpg

NeytiriArrivesAtHometreeAfterNightWithJake.jpg

NeytiriCallingSezeStereo.jpg

NeytiriExplainsTorukMakto.jpg

Aaron

Donator
Oh there's more. The two in the sinking ship sliding down the hall are Neytiri and one of her kids. That's the only other scenes of her in the new trailer.
She's also in the background just after 1:10 in the trailer, for a painfully brief 1.5 seconds. And the camera couldn't be bothered to focus on her. Poor Ney-ney. The trailer just wasn't kind to her.

Gonna see it in the theater anyway this weekend.

Aaron

Donator
I don't know what it is but something just looks "wrong" about this. Like the CG work just isn't totally finished. It doesn't look like the other imagery of her from the first film, and I don't mean that in a "she's older" way, just that she looks off. Is anyone else seeing this about this image?
Jake looks similar in the cut immediately preceding this one. I suspect it’s because they’re in a dimly lit environment with mainly reddish light, which is very unflattering when you’re cyan. :)

I would think they’d only put final-rendered scenes in the trailer, but maybe not. *shrug*

i think this teaser was only released in the standard 48fps 1080 hd format, they're saving the good stuff for the full length trailer in September during the remastered release of Avatar in theaters.

Aaron

Donator
Anymore pics from the teaser trailer? The scene of Neytiri and Tuk escaping the sinking ship is one to add.
As requested (best still I could find that had her face in it), but... damn. There's so much motion, and these YouTube trailer streams just aren't anything to Blu-ray for bit rate. Compression artifacts galore. This time next year, we'll have some serious 3D shit to rip from, heh. :D

NeytiriInSinkingShip.jpg

Attachments

• 1652842767899.png
    1652842767899.png
    666.5 KB · Views: 8

Wameyn

dreaming of iknimaya
Donator
Neytiri is the first face you see in the teaser, and the last face as it closes. oh they know who we love. :love:
:love::love:
Elsewhere I've seen Neytiri referred to as "old" :D I think the fanbase average age that engages online is going to be very similar to the age it was 13 years prior when the first movie came out. Just funny to see the younger perspective that someone sees Neytiri as old. Ney love will forever remain strong amongst the well seasoned Avatar fans. ;)

Reactions: Ja'k Dawsiin