possible sequel ,comic, or game idea? (eywa annexes earth after humanity surrenders at the end of the pandoran wars)

beginning with the instrument of surrender:

"WE, acting by command of and in behalf of the Central Committee of the Human Empire, hereby accept the provisions set forth in the declaration issued by the heads of the Government of Pandora, hereafter also referred to as Eywa.

We hereby proclaim the unconditional surrender to Eywa, of the Human General Headquarters and of all Human armed forces and all armed forces under Human control wherever situated, including off-world colonies.

We hereby command all Human forces wherever situated, and for all Humans in general, to cease hostilities forthwith, to preserve and save from damage all ships, aircraft, and military and civil property and to comply with all requirements which may be imposed by Eywa or by agencies of the human race (if existent) in this direction.

We hereby command the Human General Headquarters to issue at once orders to the Commanders of all Human forces and all forces under Human control wherever situated to surrender unconditionally themselves and all forces under their control, including mercenaries and cybernetic units.

We hereby command all civil, military, and naval officials to obey and enforce all proclamations, orders, and directives deemed by Eywa to be proper to effectuate this surrender and issued by her or under her authority and we direct all such officials to remain at their posts and to continue to perform their noncombatant duties unless specifically relieved by her or under her authority.

We hereby undertake for all Ambassadors of the Human Race, the Human Race and their successors (including Avatars, Recombinants, Cyborgs, and Felines) to carry out the provisions of this Declaration in good faith, and to issue whatever orders and take whatever action may be required by Eywa or by any other designated representative of Eywa for the purpose of giving effect to that Declaration.

We hereby command the Governments of all Human Races and the Human General Headquarters at once to liberate all Na'vi prisoners of war and internees now under Human control and to provide for their protection, care, maintenance, and immediate transportation to Pandora and other places as directed.

The authority of the Ambassador General of the United Nations and the Human Race to rule the earth shall be subject to Eywa who will take such steps as she deems proper to effectuate these terms of surrender and preserve the species.

This Document is signed and validated on December 2, 2199 (Day of the Holy Spearit) with IMMEDIATE EFFECT"

OK, but how would this come to be? How does Eywa even conquer other planets? Why would Eywa even want to do such things?

to control humans and make them like the na'vi with the eventual aim of transplanting them all to pandora?
I just belive that they will heal the earth. In Avatar 2 they talks about how Earth is going to die, so if Avatar 5 will be located on Earth, it will be to restaurate or make it prosper again. If Eywa-Pandora is a living entity, then in the lore even the Earth could be and maybe Eywa will help it to regrow or something (I have to admit that's not only lore, the Earth is a real living entity). I don't know, maybe they will send some of his energy to make the earth regrow who knows, many theories could be made. Since i've seen comics of avatar (the high ground) that openly show na'vi in astronaut suits fighting the RDA I don't see why this idea should be irrealistic. I would love to see Jake or Neytiri on the Earth with their blue body, just to see their reaction. Maybe the meaning of ''Avatar'' of Jake was to return with his new body (An Avatar, just like the Hinduist Avatara, that is a blue body and need to restore the cosmic order), that would be a nice theory since the Avatara really have that indigo-blue skin. So I feel like Jake and Kiri will be some kind of incarnated Avatara, Kiri is the one of Eywa and Jake is the one of Earth. But this is just my immagination, just wait and let's see what happen.

To me, the message of the Avatar universe boils down to two key ethical imperatives for our real world civilization:

1. We as a species are just another animal that is just as deeply interdependent and existing in symbiosis with our environment as any other, and thus are practically and ethically obligied to avoid harm to other species and Earth as a whole, and to help her thrive.

2. Colonialism, imperialism and the exploitation of other peoples and their homes is universally wrong.

The idea of Eywa, in the form (assumeably) of the Na'vi invading and subjugating Earth, to me, goes fundamentally against these messages. This would also seem to explicitly go against everything Na'vi cultures share as a common basis - that each clan has their sacred and inviolable home, to which they belong, and that they must honour, preserve and protect no matter what. Earth is not their home - they have no right to it, least of all a right to sieze it violently from hbumans and subjugate the latter to their rule ( no matter how noble their intentions... after all, the humans believe their mission on Pandora is noble - they are helping their fellow humans survive back on a dying Earth, which sounds great until you see what that means in reality)

I feel Neytiri and Jakes role on Earth ideally as two fold:

1. To ensure that the people Earth agree and commit to leave Pandora for good. Decolonisation realised. No more exploitation, and humans do something to make good and form a healthy relationship with Pandora (we cant un-do colonisation and reset time, but we can be good neighbours going forward)

2. To help start the process of humans learning to fix their homeworld *themselves*. No one else can or should fix our problems. We are killing Earth, no one else, and it is on us to save her, and heal our relationship. Jake and Neytiri can slap us in the face and scream at humans to sort their shit out, but its not on them (or the Na'vi as whole) to babysit humans. Humans must take responcibility.

Reactions: SoulOfNeytiri