Hello friends!

Hey guys! I’m so happy to see this forum going again and gaining traction. I ran here after watching the trailer for the new movie. I can’t remember my old user- that was a while ago and I was probably 15 or 16 years old. 27 now. Insane.

Wish I could find my Blue Moon Tribe buddies!!

Eltu

Administrator
Welcome back! :)

I remember you from the BM days, there's a few other members who I know are at least periodically active here, including @Marvellous Chester who used to go by The Silver Stag. Maybe others will show up over time as well!

And indeed, I keep seeing people joining in now, was definitely good timing to redesign the site and all. I think we'll see quite a bit of familiar faces showing up within the next few weeks :)

Welcome back! :)

I remember you from the BM days, there's a few other members who I know are at least periodically active here, including @Marvellous Chester who used to go by The Silver Stag. Maybe others will show up over time as well!

And indeed, I keep seeing people joining in now, was definitely good timing to redesign the site and all. I think we'll see quite a bit of familiar faces showing up within the next few weeks :)
Hey Eltu! It’s so good to hear from you. Whatever happened to the “Tribe?” Did it slowly wane out or is the dream still going?

Eltu

Administrator
It did slowly wane out, as most of these kind of projects tend to do. The unfortunately reality is that putting such a vision into reality is simply very, very difficult.

On a personal level, my motivation for participating in the Blue Moon Tribe faded away somewhat when I found my wife, since a life partner can in many ways fill the same role and sense of meaning as such a community would. I believe that a few others were similarly caught up in other aspects of their life, and there was not much activity tied to the Blue Moon Tribe after the fall of 2011.

Many of the people involved do still stick around here from time to time though, and again I think that we'll probably see a few more familiar faces turn up :)

Wameyn

dreaming of iknimaya
Donator
Hello Anna! I didn't know you back in the old days, I spent most my time on other Avatar forums which have all since closed, however I would check into ToS from time to time and I'm super happy to see the refresh and people trickling back home.